Thursday, July 12, 2012

Update - Red's meadow - mile 906.3

I made it to Red's Meadow/Mammoth.  The Southern Sierras were great and it was awesome hiking.  Hiking with Dr Huss, and brothers Brian and Ben made it even more special.
Stayed with Spins and Baboon at the motel 6.  Saw the Indians boys there as well.  Took care of chores and  replaced my trekking pole tips. Have not had reception or power on my phone to update my blog.  I will do my best to keep you all posted but hiking is my priority.  It's really hard to take my eyes off the scenery.  On my way to Tuolumne Meadows.

Bouncer

3 comments:

  1. way to go Paul! was starting to wonder where you might be in your journey. Enjoy it man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog. Perhaps you could make as much time for IT as you do for joviality. Just sayin'

    Party on Dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job and you rock for hanging in there. Keep on keepin' on. K

      Delete