Sunday, April 1, 2012

Less than one month to go!



April 1st is an important day for me.  I had picked this day to commit to a PCT thru hike.  It was also a way to keep from getting too excited before the hike.  Now everything is in place.  Money is saved, gear is purchased, permit is secured, and resupply boxes almost complete.  I registered for kick off today - AZDPCTKO.  (That stands for annual zero day pacific crest trail kick off and its April 27-29).  It sounds like there will be quite a crowd since over 500 people registered.  Anyway, I'm officially committed and excited!! 

I am going to start sending links to my blog so that those who might want to follow my hike can do so.  I'll be on the trail from May until October hiking 2600 miles from Mexico to Canada.  Keeping this site updated maybe difficult due to technical issues (such as no cell service) and I will not allow that to slow my pace.

1 comment: