Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thank you

Just want to give a shout out to some folks and say thank you.

I picked up a used UL Starlite pack last week and it needed a little bit of TLC.  I called Ron at Six Moon Designs and he was more than happy to take a look at it.  They had my pack ready the very next day!

Thanks to Cascade Designs who decided to replace my Neo-air mattress with the new version.

Thank you to the folks at Next Adventure.  Andrew has been really helpful!

To the folks at US Outdoor who helped with selecting my hiking shoes.

And lastly to REI and their return policy.  My REI sleeping bag was loosing its down so I brought it back and left with a lighter MH Phantom bag.  A half pound in weight savings and I'm so happy I don't have to wake up to a tent full of down feathers anymore!

All this running around buying, exchanging and selecting gear gets a little crazy sometimes but I have lightened my pack load substantially. 

Paul






No comments:

Post a Comment